Friday, August 8, 2008

Pauls Post

Due to the fact that there have been no posts by the Davis family, I feel as if I am talking to nobody. I do know that Pippa has definately been waiting for me to post something so here it is. I have been having a great time, whether it be keeping the team entertained, or having some plain old fun getting my butt kicked by some Hungarians. I am also enjoying the town we are in which has many historical sights that I have never heard of but are still pretty exciting. Now to the important stuff. L has been singing the same song for 5 days, Parker switches to a new song everyday, and the entire team corrects both on their lyrical mistakes. I was able to enjoy an extemely up-close and personal view of Jeffrey Bryce Churchman's feet as the Hungarian monster threw him out of the water like a breaching whale. The pool is pretty sweet as well, whether it be the bottom made of river rocks, the fresh water, or the goals that hang from a suspended cable. Well Mom and Dad thats all I haveto say for today. Please pick up your phones when I call you today at about 1;30 your time. I love you and ill talk to you later. Send Markie and Tessa my love as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. We are thrilled you are all having so much fun and enjoy reading the blog. We so look forward to chatting with Paul later

Lots of love to you all and please teach us some Hungarian when you get home

The lonely quiet Davis'

Anonymous said...

Hey pithy withy its Tiss...wassabi?
Are you eating while your in croatia? Your so skinny in that main pic.
I got home today and pretty much moved back all of my stuff, I couldn't see out of my car it was so jam-packed with all of my stuff.
I'm psyching myself out for Spain...freaking.
Im downloading skype on Pats computer so we can have some convo's while I'm gone it will be rad...
Cant wait for you to get back, hope your having the time of your life. Enjoy every minute.
Love you, Tessy